This editorial unite, Preserving profound-pith instructions of Drukpa Lineage, is newly started by under the great guidance of Ven. Khenpo Choeying Lhundup, Principal of the K.D.D.College, in 2014. This department consist five staff including: manager, secretary, casher and some other helper. Since it started, it has developed a lot and it is being taken care so well.
Central Purpose of the Editorial Department is to search and collect rare teachings and life stories of great masters of Drukpa Lineage, which are sacred and helpful for practitioner, to publish them in many. Besides that, we also to invite great masters to bestow oral transmission, pith instructions and teachings which passed through teacher to students one after another for long time so that they remain undying generation to generation forever. On top of that, we also publish yearly magazine, Pundarika, to enhance students’ skills in writing and insights.
The books published by Editing Department of preserving pith instruction of Drukpa Lineage.
1. Preliminary & main teaching of Mahamudra by Yongzin Jampal Pawo
2. Teaching about preliminary by Khewang Sangjay Dorje
3. Prajapramitta 1st & 2nd part by Buton Rinpoche
4. Collection of Prajapramitta’s definition & Destroyer of evil views
5. Collection of root verses of five major text